At CHILD, we are always looking for exceptional talent! All applicants will be subject to fingerprint-based background checks to safeguard our children and strengthen public confidence in the integrity of private education.
[Updated January 17, 2020] We are currently recruiting for:
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) [view job description]
- Classroom Instructional Assistants
- Part-time School Janitor (10:00am to 2:00pm, M-F)
Please contact us for more information or submit your resume below.
CHILD provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to race, color, ancestry, national/ethnic origin, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, socioeconomic status, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status that is protected by federal, state or local law.
In addition, we accept resumes year-round for consideration for the following positions:
- Special Education Substitute Teacher
- Interns [for our clinical programs]