Current openings are listed below as of July 29, 2022:
At CHILD, we are always looking for exceptional talent!
Ideal candidates will model cultural competency, humility, emotional intelligence, and achievement orientation. They will embody CHILD’s values of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Integrity, Service with Kindness, Innovation, Collaboration and Investing in our team and students!
Our Diversity Statement:
- CHILD is committed to ensuring the value of diversity is upheld in everything we do with our students, families, staff and community.
- We hold ourselves accountable to creating an environment that nurtures respect for diversity in all its forms.
- We are dedicated to the shared examination of our different perspectives, inherent privileges, disadvantages, prejudices and practices, especially in terms of disability, race, gender, religion, national original, sexual identity, socioeconomic status and political ideology.
We have a very clear vision to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to join our efforts, to stay, and do their very best work. We celebrate our culture, our people, our students and our future.
CHILD provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to race, color, ancestry, national/ethnic origin, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, socioeconomic status, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status that is protected by federal, state or local law.
We encourage members of our BIPOC communities to apply today. Please include a description of your lived experience and how it benefits the position you are interested in applying for.
Current Job Openings:
*COVID-19 considerations: All employees are required to be fully vaccinated and follow Washington State Covid mandates.
- Instructional Assistant (Full-time, M-F, 8:00 to 4:30PM, $20.00/hour to start) Two positions are currently available!
- Food Service Worker (Part-time, M-T, Th, 8:00 to 1:30PM, Weds 8:00 - 1:30PM with availability to say until 4:00PM for Professional Development Training when applicable to this position, and Fridays, 7:30 - 1:30PM. $19-21/hr DOE)
- Mental Health Counselor (LMHC, LMFT or LICSW required; Full-time, M-F, 8:00 to 4:30PM; $65-70K DOE)
Please contact us for more information or submit your resume below.
All applicants will be subject to fingerprint-based background checks to safeguard our children and strengthen public confidence in the integrity of private education.
In addition, we accept resumes year-round for consideration for the following positions:
- Special Education Substitute Teacher
- Interns [for our therapy programs]