UPDATE: We are operating Monday-Friday, full days, as of September 2, 2021. Current openings are listed below.
At CHILD, we are always looking for exceptional talent!
Our Diversity Statement:
- CHILD is committed to ensuring the value of diversity is upheld in everything we do with our students, families, staff and community.
- We hold ourselves accountable to creating an environment that nurtures respect for diversity in all its forms.
- We are dedicated to the shared examination of our different perspectives, inherent privileges, disadvantages, prejudices and practices, especially in terms of disability, race, gender, religion, national original, sexual identity, socioeconomic status and political ideology.
We have a very clear vision to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to join our efforts, to stay, and do their very best work. We celebrate our culture, our people, our students and our future.
CHILD provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to race, color, ancestry, national/ethnic origin, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, socioeconomic status, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status that is protected by federal, state or local law.
We encourage members of our BIPOC communities to apply today. Please include a description of your lived experience and how it benefits the position you are interested in applying for.
Current Job Openings:
- Part-time School Janitor (Hours: 10:00 to 2:00pm M-F; Wage: $17.00/hr to start)
- Special Education Teacher (Hours 8:00 - 4:00pm M-F; Starting Wage $61-65K, DOE)
- Classroom Instructional Assistant (Hours: 8:00 - 4:00pm M-F; Wage $19.00/hr to start)
- Speech Language Pathologist (Clinical Fellow Year) (Hours: 8:00 - 4pm, M-F; $65K to start)
Please contact us for more information or submit your resume below.
All applicants will be subject to fingerprint-based background checks to safeguard our children and strengthen public confidence in the integrity of private education.
In addition, we accept resumes year-round for consideration for the following positions:
- Special Education Substitute Teacher
- Interns [for our clinical programs]